Are you a Groom Artist who is available and interested in working on Peter Rabbit 2? Our Groom Artists are responsible for giving models the visual surface qualities that make them appear believable.
What you’ll get to do:
- Produce high quality digital texture/surfacing work.
- Texture painting, procedural texturing, shading networks, sculpting, grooming and UV layout
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience working on high quality texturing, shading and surfacing (preferably on photo realistic material).
- A passion for making beautiful looking CG objects.
- Extensive production experience with Mari.
- Strong production experience with modern ray tracing package.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to follow direction and work to deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work solo or as part of team.
- Willing to learn, and contribute to the success of the team and project.
- Strong technical and visual skills, ability to understand and execute visual concepts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Assist with project clean up and archiving on an ongoing basis
- Follow all department guidelines and common practices.
The following would be considered a bonus
- An interest and ability in lighting.
- Highly developed skills with fur and feather grooming tools, such as Yeti, Maya or Houdini is an advantage.
- Sculpting experience with Mudbox.
- Experience scripting in Python.
- Experience with Nuke.
- A traditional arts background in a relevant field is an advantage
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.