Are you an experience HR professional interested in joining our team?
Working closely with the Senior HR Manager and a team of dedicated HR crew, the HR Ops Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the full range of responsibilities associated with the employee experience, from on-boarding to exiting. This is a hands-on position and requires exceptional organisational and time management skills. There is always a lot to juggle with a large volume of work and the pace is fast.
What you’ll get to do:
- Supervising a team of generalists to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the department.
- Overseeing the relocation and repatriation process of our international and domestic hires, taking into consideration production schedules.
- Managing the contract administration process relating to new hires as well as the current employee base in relation to contract changes, promotions, salary increases etc.
- Support managers and other members of staff with advice on general employee relations issues.
- Keep abreast of relevant Immigration and employee relations legislation.
- Mentoring and supporting the team by fostering a culture of collaboration, trust and knowledge sharing.
- Oversee the administration of WHS matters including worker’s compensation and injury management.
- In liaison with the Senior HR Manager, develop and implement relevant company policies.
- Be a champion of our Company culture: Collaborate, Innovate, Create.
If you are extremely organised, proactive and love to collaborate we would like to hear from you!
To succeed in the role, you will need strong interpersonal skills, an excellent eye for detail and the ability to co-ordinate and implement the full range of the HR experience. You will have an active and enthusiastic interest in Human Resources within a creative environment.
What you bring:
- Teams of people from previous positions willing to rave about your leadership style.
- An obsession with being super organised with an outstanding attention for detail.
- The ability to build relationships, influence others and negotiate effectively.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in HR.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources.
- Supervisory experience.
- A desire to work in a creative, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Patience, drive and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Experience with Chris21 – an integrated HR and payroll software.
- A good sense of humour!.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.