Are you a Comp TD interested in joining some of the best artists and projects in the world? Looking for an opportunity to further develop your profile as a Technical Director? If so, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Compositing pipeline trouble shooting.
- Artist support.
- Tool and pipeline development.
- Working closely with the Compositing and Software Development teams to ensure a standardized approach.
- Take on responsibility, get stuff done, and make our artists happy!
What you bring:
- 3+ years’ experience on feature films, TV and/or animated features.
- Proven TD experience in large scale animated features, animated TV series and/or VFX feature films.
- Degree in Computer Science, Design, Engineering, Maths or Physics, or equivalent combination of education & work experience in animation/VFX.
- Thorough understanding of compositing.
- A comprehensive understanding of Nuke nodes and how they are used.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Nuke Python API.
- Familiarity with industry standard libraries and tools such as USD, QT, elastic, rez and git.
- Experience using and troubleshooting in Nuke.
- An ability to work in a challenging environment, possessing good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic production environment and collaborate with artistic staff.
- An ability to quickly acquire a working understanding of both off-the-shelf and proprietary software tools.
- An adaptable approach, with the ability to balance your workload with the needs of the artists and production deadlines.
And you might also have:
- Experience with colour pipelines using ACES/OCIO.
- Experience with other VFX packages a bonus such as Houdini or Maya.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.