Are you a Program Manager interested in joining our global Technology division?! The Technology division incorporates IT, R&D and Production Technology teams across Animal Logic and is responsible for supporting our productions and pipelines as well as developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions.
Reporting to the Technology Producer, the Program Manager will plan, manage and deliver a program of cross-team projects in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will utilise their enthusiasm, relationship building skills, attention to detail and flexibility to lead and execute program initiatives across multiple teams in two global locations which align and support the strategic vision of Animal Logic.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for execution of project management plans ensuring adherence to scope and deadlines
- Facilitate requirements gathering, prioritisation, and planning initiatives with stakeholders across the company
- Work closely with technical managers, defining and maintaining roadmaps that realise the creative needs of Animal Logic
- Assist technical managers with high-level planning, scheduling, and delivery of projects
- Work with projects managers and coordinators to provide guidance and mentorship on program management processes
- Manage and remediate risk within projects, where necessary
- Provide regular program updates via presentations and reporting to Technology and Studio Leadership
- Work with the Technology Producer to execute the technology division’s communication strategy around all key technology initiatives
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Program or Project Manager in a technical environment
- Bachelors or equivalent in a Technical field or PMP, PMI-ACP, PgMP certification
- Proven experience running projects in the same or related industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Solid stakeholder management skills including advanced negotiation and influencing ability
- Solid understanding of software development and IT methodologies, e.g. Agile, ITIL
- Previous experience working with issue tracking and project systems, e.g. Jira, MS Project
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our our FAQ page.