Are you a highly talented and experienced Lead Production Accountant, who likes to work with the Head of Production on complex production finance duties for specific feature projects across Animation and VFX?
In this role you will assist overseeing the internal budgets for our productions, provide general financial support to the production team, as well as general and specialised analysis support. You will also work closely with the Corporate Finance Department on all production matters.
This position reports to the Head of Production, Sydney.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the Head of Production and Producers to manage the production budgets of all films
- Prepare Estimated Final Cost Reports for Animated Features and VFX productions and production financial reports for submission to studios
- Provide administration and advice on management of tax credit analysis for all productions
- Provide support to the production management team on project financial matters
- Provide ad hoc analysis of production progress and budgeting
- Assist the Head of Production and the production management team in financial review and analysis of bids
- Work with Head of Production and the production team to resolve financial and budgetary issues. (i.e. change orders)
- Review expenses and coding of project allocation for all direct project expenses
- Assist the Production Accountant with monthly Work In Progress revenue calculations
What you bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in an animated feature and VFX production accounting role
- Advanced Excel and Word proficiency
- Good financial analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- The preference to work as part of a team and ability to be accountable for individual deliverables
- Excellent organisational, communication, problem solving and influencing skills
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.