Are you an Assistant Colourist interested in working with us on our first Animated Feature?! The Assistant Colourist will be responsible for the preparation of materials for the Colourist to facilitate the execution of the colour grading of the film.
What you’ll get to do:
- Liaise between DI and the Editorial department
- Assist with Editorial tasks
- Maintain edits
- Quality control of edits
What you bring:
- Experience as a DI Editor, DI Assistant or Online Editor
- Experience in animated TV and/or features or VFX films
- Working knowledge and experience using Baselight
- Working knowledge of editorial software such as AVID
- Experience working with multi-layer EXRs and stereo workflows
- Experience as a Junior Colourist is a plus
- Experience with ACES colour workflow is a plus
- Experience with HDR workflows is a bonus
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to efficiently organise and prioritise work across multiple areas
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and build relationships across departments
- Strong technical and visual skills
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- Credit list of previous work
- Showreel if available
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holidays Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.