Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
- 8 to 12 years of strong Business Development, concept selling, solution sales, consultative sales.
- Exposure to the AR VR MR, VFX Animation, Software Sales industry added advantage.
Qualification: Graduation (any stream), MBA/PG Marketing/Sales preferred
- To negotiate and manage the company’s successful partnerships and strategic relationships.
- Create and execute a sales plan for the Interactive Department with responsibility for defining and delivering against forecast commitments.
- Lead all sales initiatives and drive detailed account strategies to win specific business.
- Structure winning proposals in collaboration with the creative and the sales team.
- Design and Implement outbound and inbound sales/marketing strategies – includes email campaigns, cold/lead generations calling campaigns, LinkedIn, Business Networking, Trade Shows etc.
- Core Focus on new business development and account acquisition – primarily a hunting role.
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities in new areas and add newer clients to the existing businesses.
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic partners and work collaboratively with the Management and Reporting authority to identify business opportunities, bid projects and close business.
- Develop and execute deals with new and existing clients. This process is highly consultative and involves analyzing business processes to identify client needs, uncover opportunities, create solutions and deliver value propositions through compelling presentations.
- Using personal industry contacts and knowledge of the market, develop new client relationships and channel opportunities.
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing
- Lead outreach and opportunity assessment with key potential partners
- Manage negotiations and the contracting process with key partners
- Lead periodic business reviews to identify potential areas for growth and additional revenue
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and have the ability to motivate the team
- Stakeholder management skills, Conflict resolution skills are necessary
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Needs to look at growing the business in different areas to add more clients to the existing list to build better opportunities
- Good negotiation skills -have the ability to negotiate contracts, close deals and generate revenue
- Strong Leadership skills, lead and groom the team to take deals from the pitch to closure and delivery.
- Demonstrate strong communication (both verbal and written) with the ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines with sustained accuracy.
- Willingness to travel within India and if required outside if there are suitable opportunities.