Anibrain has partnered with Framestore and will be rapidly ramping up to take on work using the Framestore film pipeline. All employees will need to be trained on the Framestore pipeline. While Anibrain has brilliant artists in all departments, many require artistic and technical training to improve at their craft to achieve the level demanded by major Hollywood feature film visual effects, world class commercials, and a variety of other projects and clients. Furthermore, improved communication and production management skills are needed to better work more closely with Framestore and other clients.
The training manager will be responsible for delivering, coordinating, and facilitating all of this training. This role will answer to Anibrain Head of Training with a dotted line to Director, Global Talent Development at Framestore, London.
• Develop a master plan for all training at Anibrain, both for Film Visual Effects and Integrated Advertising.
• Sourcing trainers in cooperation with Framestore studios globally.
• Coordinate with HODs and experts at Framestore to ensure that the training materials being delivered are up to date.
• Classroom teaching in specialised topics according to strengths.
• Writing, and recording training material as needed.
• Creating assessments and tracking results.
• Serve as a conduit of information from Framestore studios.
• Experience as a training manager in animation and visual effects.
• Experience as an artist or technician in animation and visual effects.
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
• Ability to bring structure and order to scenarios with ambiguity.
• Curriculum design
• Video production and post production (for the creation of learning content)
• Documentation, including editing Wiki pages