- Create game art for all aspects of casino/slot games, including symbol art, backgrounds, display art, UI's and win animations.
- Create both high resolution and optimized 3D models, UV's, and Textures for game assets.
- Create textures that are stylized, hand painted techniques.
- A solid understanding of form, silhouette, color and lighting.
- Excellent organic and hard surfaced modeling skills.
- Quickly adopt different styles to create exciting and dramatic environments, characters and props. Able to create initial concepts and translate them to final in game graphic assets.
- Possesses good experience with character animation and particle effects.
- Keep files clean and organized and fully layered.
- Work closely with Art leads, Art Directors and producers to define overall look and feel of the game in an interactive process.
- Bachelor of Arts in Painting/applied arts/Animation or equivalent.
- Experience of 5 to 8 years’ in Slot/Social/Console gaming environment.
- Excellent traditional art and digital painting skills.
- Knowledge of Maya, Zbrush and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in Spine, After Effects and Cinema 4-D is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate visually.