We are currently looking for talented CG Supervisors with experience in creating high-end 3-D VFX for all projects. We have created a collaborative team environment where 2-D and 3-D VFX artists work alongside each other to create stunning, award winning visual effects for the projects.
- Creating 3-D imagery and animated content for television commercials and digital projects.
- Produce flawless and photo real 3-D imagery
- Drive creative 3-D concepts with the rest of our team through good communication, planning, concepts/sketches, etc.
- Complete high-quality work, on time and to specification
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex VFX projects
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set
- Attending client meetings from initial pitches and concepts, through to project completion
- Nurturing junior talent within the 3-D department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge when necessary
- At least 5 years' experience in the production of high-end 3-D VFX for advertising
- Good teamwork and excellent communication skills, within the VFX team and with Producers, Director and clients
- Knowledge of advanced 3-D modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging
- Expert level Maya and/or Houdini
- Advanced rendering skills with a clean, modern aesthetics (Arnold/Mental Ray)
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post production environment
- Expertise in general compositing principles (Nuke)
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, good use of color, clean typography etc
- A knack for visual exploration of abstract concepts
- Very creative and design oriented
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Resource Management.
- Additional experience in broadcast or feature films production is benefit