- Software requirement in Houdini - Water Simulation is must.
- Creates and animates digital effects elements to meet and enhance art direction.
- For animated productions, creates effects that reflect physical dynamics of natural phenomena (e.g., fire, smoke, water, bubbles, lava, dust and/or foliage) to create a believable world for the story.
- Sets-up, models and animates assigned character external features including grooming (i.e., hair and fur) and/or tailoring (i.e., clothing) to meet and enhance art direction.
- Participates in writing utility scripts and software code that streamlines the simulation development process.
- For live action, creates natural or supernatural phenomena to enhance the story.
- Able to finish the tasks without any supervision
- Need to come-up with technical/creative solutions
- Able to grade and develop the look of the shot
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets on time
- Is responsible for giving inputs for bidding and following the schedule of the work allocated to him/her
- No of Years Of Experience: Mid Level: 3-5 years
Senior Level: 6+ years