- To negotiate and manage the company’s successful partnerships and strategic relationships.
- Create and execute a sales plan for Anibrain with responsibility for defining and delivering against forecast commitments.
- Lead all sales initiatives and drive detailed account strategies to win specific business.
- Structure winning proposals in collaboration with the creative team.
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic partners and work collaboratively with the Management and Reporting authority to identify business opportunities, bid projects and close business.
- Develop and execute deals with new and existing clients. This process is highly consultative and involves analysing business processes to identify client needs, uncover opportunities, create solutions and deliver value propositions through compelling presentations.
- Using personal industry contacts and knowledge of the market, develop new client relationships and channel opportunities.
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Lead outreach and opportunity assessment with key potential partners.
- Manage negotiations and the contracting process with key partners.
- Lead periodic business reviews to identify potential areas for growth and additional revenue.
- AR/VR/MR technologies exposure preferred.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, focused and organized.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts, close deals and generate revenue.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication (both verbal and written) with the ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines with sustained accuracy.
- Willingness to travel.
- Working experience in Entertainment, VFX, Gaming, Animation industry is added advantage.