- Manages the development of character rigs and animation interfaces and controls.
- Serves as a technical lead and manages the work of character set-up / rigging technical directors.
- Determines technical approaches.
- Leads the development of software scripts, codes and tools that support the department and animators.
- Establishes and enforces standards, file directory structures, naming conventions and version controls.
- Accountable for on time, on budget execution and delivery, as well as quality, of required character set-up / rigging technical direction work.
- Is primarily responsible for handling the performance of the team allocated to him/ her.
- Oversees and handles all the major functional responsibilities (complex sequences) along with cross functional depts.
- Does the bidding/pre-selling process by taking inputs from the prep. dept. TL’s(as and when required)
- Works closely with Production team during task & manpower allocation
- Mentors and supervisesTeams &Team leads (Technical & People process)
- Co-coordinates with the production team and supervisors
- Conducts Dailies & review meetings
- Responsible for feedback and appraisals of the team &Team leads. Co-coordinates with HR & production and supervisor to ensure that appraisal, feedback and other resource related documentation is updated / shared with HR
- Identifies Training & Development (T &D) needs of the team & Team leads
- Responsible for handling the functional responsibility and supervising the whole team. Checks & Approves the tasks done by the team
- Trouble shoots in times of crisis during work on a project/show
- Responsible for in-house Creative/Technical training/knowledge transfers
- Oversees and supervises complex tasks
- Takes the lead in responsibilities given for his/her function
Rigging Leadat Anibrain
Anibrain Digital Technologies