- Create game art for all aspects of casino/slot games, including symbol art, backgrounds, display art, UIs and game animations.
- Quickly adopt different styles to create exciting and dramatic environments, characters, props and concept paintings. Able to create initial concepts and translate them to final in game graphic assets.
- Possesses great understanding about color theory, layout, text treatment and animation ability.
- Keep files clean and organized and fully layered.
- Work closely with Art leads, Art Directors and producers to define overall look and feel of the game in an interactive process.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Painting/applied arts/Animation or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in casino/slot gaming environment.
- Excellent traditional art and digital paining skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Zbrush.
- Experience in After Effects, Flash and Spine is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, Able to communicate visually.