- Captures camera movement to enable computer graphics geometry to fit accurately and convincingly into live action plates to create final images that meet art direction typically in a large feature film production environment.
- Extracts camera motion information from, and measures key objects and positions in, live action shots and matches those movements in the 3D software environment.
- Manipulates software camera to align objects and meet the physical dynamics of the scene.
- Creates 3D geometry/environments, sets up and animates virtual camera to match live action background plates
- Builds and animates objects as necessary to match into the live action plates.
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets.
- Work with animation and modeling departments to ensure accurate camera track
- Problem solving and predict potential problems related to scene setup and continuity.
- Quality Control files received from client/ other departments
Body Trackingat Anibrain
Anibrain Digital Technologies