Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
What You'll Do:
- Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for expanding our network of service providers by selling our lead generation platform.
- Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone based. You will make up to 200 dials a day to build the momentum needed to hit your sales goals. At Angi we believe in being ‘better today, perfect tomorrow and that success comes to those who chip away at it.
- Leads are provided in our proprietary CRM system - prospecting is done for you!
- Deliver results by selling the value of the Angi Leads marketing solution through overcoming objections and closing clients.
- Drive business growth by meeting and exceeding required sales targets - sign up at least 3 new contractors each week.
- Leverage the knowledge of your team members, our tools, and ongoing development opportunities to master your sales pitch.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience required
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is a plus!
- Ability to think on your feet and pivot quickly when selling to businesses over the phone
- You’re an excellent listener and you can communicate extremely clearly & concisely both verbally and in written forms
- A growth mindset- you crave coaching and feedback and are able to implement it as necessary
- Unrelenting intrinsic motivation- goal setting motivates you but not as much as your own drive to succeed and be your best
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
What We Offer:
- $30,000 - $65,000 per year
- Uncapped commission + a base salary of $30,000
- Our sales representatives average $65,000, with the top 10% earning as much as $200,000+
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives - earn an additional bonus of $5K+ in your first 3 months!
- We offer a pay progression plan based on performance, with base pay increases & title promotions
- Comprehensive training program and the ability to apply for our management training program after 6 months of employment
- Medical, dental & vision coverage (including options 100% subsidized by Angi!)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K) through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer time and 9 paid holidays
- Leave your dials at the door - we aim for everyone to get their work done in a 40-hour week
When & where you'll work:
- This is a remote position for employees who do not live within 30 miles of one of our offices; however we are seeking candidates who permanently reside in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. If you live in a state that is not listed, you should look for other job postings on our careers page that may make more sense for your location.
- Angi has an office in Indianapolis, IN, New York City, NY & Denver, CO
- You will need access to an individual hardline high-speed internet connection in your work space. This job cannot be performed from a mobile hotspot.
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications.
- This position has a set schedule, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm ET or CT. After training flexible weekday hours are possible.
At Angi, we are all about building life-long customers & enjoying the journey. We want to build our team with employees who are bold and tell it like it is. We seek to build trust internally and with our customers by doing what's right. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we're looking for sales professionals to communicate our mission persuasively and effectively. This is a remote position; therefore, it is imperative that all applicants be able to work independently in an environment free from distraction and manage their time accordingly.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.