Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Business Intelligence team influences every aspect of Angi by simplifying data access to all employees. We accomplish this by creating self-serviceable, flexible, single source of truth data assets in Looker & Snowflake.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for the architecture, design, code review, establishment of internal best-practices, and support of self-service analytics and reporting. The team works closely with business partners to define metrics driving actionable insight. You will be primarily developing in LookML, DBT, Snowflake-SQL, and sometimes creating Looker dashboards. Creating internal best-practice documentation and performing code merge reviews is critical for Angi to reach the pinnacle of intuitive, scalable, consistent, and performant self-serviceable data.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM or relevant field with 3-5+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years where your primary responsibility is creating self-service content within Looker
- Experienced migrating reports from legacy systems (in our case Excel, SSRS, & Tableau) to an enterprise BI tool like Looker
- Looker expert, admin experience preferred. THE Angi reporting and self-service tool. We guide a large number of developers and end-users
- SQL expert
- Knowledge of core data warehouse concepts, modeled in DBT
- Knowledgeable of Looker best practices
- Code merge reviewer for teammates and company-wide developers. Providing thoughtful feedback is required
- Dashboard development with a keen eye for design
- Passion for innovation, analytics, learning, and solving new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Simplifier of the complex
- Must have fluency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges to commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
Please submit your resume / CV in English.