Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
Angi is looking for a Talent Researcher to join our Talent Acquisition team to support and drive hiring top talent across the business. You will be responsible for working with recruiters to implement creative sourcing techniques and identify top talent for searches across our business, including senior level, hard to fill roles. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement and results oriented. The ideal candidate might not have any prior recruitment experience, but is looking to break into Talent Acquisition, is exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive. You will learn best in class strategies for identifying talent and building high-performing teams. This is a hybrid work position, requiring candidates to work out of our NYC office 2 days per week.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate to develop a compelling sourcing strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Execute on sourcing strategies, including conducting industry and company research and identifying prospective candidates for the most senior searches across our business
- Generate company target lists and keep them current to ensure that we stay focused on identifying top talent from the most relevant companies
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to identify and attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
Who you are:
- You are able to report to work in-person in our New York office 2 days per week
- You have experience in an office environment. Focus in research and demonstrated interest in recruiting strongly preferred.
- You’re an exceptional researcher – you love to dig in and uncover hard to find information (and people!)
- You are detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator (written and verbal) and are able to represent the Angi Talent Brand professionally
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; you have a sense of urgent and are always willing to go above and beyond
- You have a Bachelor's degree
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000 - 60,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world