Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and data-driven media professional to be a part of our world-class in-house media team. The Supervisor of Brand Media is an experienced media buyer and/or planner, providing and discussing industry information on media, markets, and related dynamics. The Supervisor will work closely with the Senior Director of Brand Media to purchase and manage a multi-million-dollar media budget, across TV (Linear & Streaming), Audio (Terrestrial & Streaming) and other testing channels (OOH, Addressable ect). This role will be based out of New York City or Denver.
What you'll do:
- Manage a significant budget in terms of, planning, negotiating, buying, tracking, optimizing, and reporting, and often working closely with Analytics and Accounting/Finance
- Negotiate, purchase, maintain, and steward video and non-linear video media buys, focusing on Direct Response TV, Upfront, Scatter, Audio, and OTT/connected TV
- Collaborate with team to organize quarterly buying & planning presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership
- Foster relationships with media vendors and negotiate to maintain or improve the buys
- Partner with Manager of Insights and Strategy to evolve the Angi audience and targeting approach using internal data sources and external tools (Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, ComScore, etc.)
- Work with broader brand media team and other internal teams at Angi to analyze in-flight performance trends, ensuring we are optimizing to target KPIs and proposing strategy pivots based on performance
- Partner with marketing analytics team to analyze both real-time and trending media performance; ensure proper creative and analytics team collaboration to deliver successful media campaigns
- Develop strategic vision for media plans, while still being able to execute and overcome the tactical challenges to get things done
- Drive strategic ideation and innovation for Angi, facilitating new channel exploration and distribution of new partner POVs
Who you are:
- At least 4+ years of media buying and planning experience, managing cross-channel broadcast marketing campaigns; working in a fast-paced media agency or in- house D2C brand
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team (preferred)
- Strong research, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills required (taking concepts and ideas and translating them into solutions)
- Ability to regularly arrive at potential solutions to problems/issues independently, but knows when to elevate and does so as necessary
- Drive the development and standardization of media processes and templates to improve efficiency and organization
- Experience with emerging TV platforms (connected TV/OTT, addressable, Audio Streaming and Radio)
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies
- Conscientious and flexible - thrives in a fast paced, culturally diverse environment
- Excellent communicator, with strong time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to meet team goals
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $70,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world