Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
This position is open to upcoming MBA graduates for Spring 2023. Our Product roles provide a unique opportunity to impact a variety of users from home owners to service professionals. You will be responsible for the product vision and roadmap that helps deliver the best-in-class experiences for our users within our on-demand, subscription, partnerships & complex home services businesses.
You will work alongside business owners, top engineers & designers to solve challenging product problems that will directly impact Angi's growth.
What you'll do
- Develop a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with the long-term vision of the company, while delivering immediate impact against business objectives
- Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify and prioritize customer needs/problems and opportunities
- Translate these opportunities into product initiatives in a structured way, from developing hypotheses to running scrappy experiments to validate your thinking
- Partner with product design and engineering to appropriately scope and implement experiments and solutions
- Write product requirements that are clear and ensure alignment with engineering on estimates, milestones, and release dates
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team members critical to the product’s success
- Execute against feature release plans, removing roadblocks to ensure forward progress
- Ensure product is QA’d to standard before release
- Coordinate with marketing, CX, ops, legal, BI and finance to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Run weekly initiative meetings, communicating changes in feature requirements and release schedules openly to leadership team, and escalating critical decisions
- Measure and report on product adoption and impact, and use data to recommend feature enhancements
Who you are
- MBA graduate from a top business school
- 4-6 years of professional experience in a product focused or analytical field
- Data oriented with proficiency using Excel, experience with SQL highly preferred
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Customer driven with the ability to empathize with customer problems and needs, and anchor your work back to solving for the customer
- Creative and analytical problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Ability to communicate with and project manage various stakeholders
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
We value diversity:
We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world