Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
Angi is looking for a Sr. Director, HRBP to join the People Operations team. We are looking for someone who is strategic and data-driven to partner with our leaders at all levels within the organization to implement their people-based initiatives to achieve both business and HR strategies. This is a new position that will drive the HRBP strategy for the organization.
What you’ll do
- Recruit, develop and lead an exceptionally strong HRBP team that is best in class and executes at all levels of the organization.
- Partner with the business to deliver value-added services that align with business objectives.
- Creates trusted relationships with business leaders to evaluate and positively impact organizational health.
- Ensure appropriate structures are implemented and data gathered at critical points in organizational lifecycles.
- Use data to identify trends and make recommendations as it relates to people-based programs. Collaborates with other HR teams in the development of such programs.
- Create and own solutions and processes throughout the People Operations team. Actively seek out improvements in current processes.
- Investigate escalated employee concerns and employee relations issues. Provides recommendations and guidance to the business and HRBPs on such issues.
- Develop and provide training on HR-related topics.
- Mitigate risk to the organization and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MS/MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of HRBP/generalist experience in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Management experience required.
- Ability to review, analyze and tell a story with data so as to influence and drive the business.
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices and practical application in the workplace.
- Must be willing and able to flex between high-level, strategic thinking to diving deep and getting your hands dirty.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with different people, departments and levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated history of influencing senior level business leaders to adopt best practices in HR; dynamic interpersonal skills including influencing, coaching, facilitations, and conflict resolution.
- Compelling and naturally persuasive communicator with the ability to influence direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner; ability to communicate decisions in a style that reflects a team-oriented culture.
- Demonstrated competence in supporting multiple projects simultaneously with a solid orientation on results.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $150,000-$195,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world