Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
Our Sales Origination team(s) and Client Success team(s) work together to ensure that service providers are set up with quality advertising that meets their needs and have a dedicated resource throughout their advertising campaign. We are excited to expand our network of service providers and to do so, we need the right Inside Sales Representatives on our team to focus on sales originations. Internally and to our clients, we refer to our inside sales team as Sales Solutions Consultants. To join this elite team, you will need to show a passion for sales, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career and income.
**Angi is currently hiring and on-boarding remotely. You must live in one of the following states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas or Utah. If you live in a state that is not listed, you should look for other job postings on our careers page that may make more sense for your location.
What you’ll be responsible for….
- Outreach to service providers via phone (nationwide) to discuss Angi’s value proposition, products, and advertising options
- Overcoming objections and negotiating customized advertising campaigns based on the service provider’s needs
- Coaching service providers how to effectively engage the consumers who submit service requests to solve their home projects needs.
- Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone based. You will make up to 200 dials a day to build the momentum needed to hit your sales goals. At Angi we believe in being ‘better today, perfect tomorrow and that success comes to those who chip away at it.
- Researching service providers using internal notes, company website, and other public information. Leads are provided in our CRM (Salesforce), prospecting is done for you!
- Guiding service providers through the background check authorization and approval process.
- Meeting and exceeding required sales targets – you will be responsible for contract value sold each bi-weekly pay period and revenue retained throughout the contract period.
To join our team, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in sales, especially inside sales, is a plus
- Motivation to exceed sales goals – you are not satisfied by doing the minimum, and you strive to be the best
- Strong communication skills – building rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you’re saying
- Desire to contribute to the bottom line and recognize that a team is only as strong as the weakest player – you seek feedback and want to continuously improve
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while paying attention to detail
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications
- Proven computer aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- $30,000 - $65,000 per year
- $30,000 base salary with uncapped commission paid biweekly. Average first year earnings $60,000 -$100,000+
- Paid training
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Work/life balance (This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday)
- The schedule for this position is 8:30am - 5:30pm either ET or CT
- Technical equipment provided
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.