Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
We believe that home is the most important place on earth. Which is why we are on a mission to help people love where they live. We’ll do this by becoming the home for everything home.
About the role
Angi Roofing, dba Total Home Roofing, is one of the nations’ top 10 largest residential roofing companies. Following the July 1, 2021 acquisition by Angi, the company has the network and resources to unlock incredible growth and we are looking for the team to lead this! positioned for exponential growth and is looking for the team to be a part of this growth trajectory.
Angi Roofing, the roofing team powered by the largest home service marketplace, is seeking a sales support role to help our reps accelerate sales. We are building a world class team looking to transform the way homeowners buy their roofs. We are looking for a team member who can support our reps in the field by providing them with pricing and proposals for inbound sales homeowners
What you’ll do
- You will take inbound sales leads and generate proposals, share these proposals with reps in the field ahead of their appointments so they have time to prepare, and support the reps with any service requests throughout the sales process
- You will be measuring roofs utilizing satellite imaging (all of this will be learning on the job, no prior measuring experience needed!) and leveraging local cost data and material availability to generate proposals
- You will be working closely with the sales reps to keep their calendars and CRMs up to date with customers latest proposals; a critical part of our job is being able to provide real time assistance to the reps out in the field running appointments as they have questions about pricing, measurements, or materials
- You will help grow this team and continue to innovate on ways to improve processes to drive sales
What we're looking for
- Proficient in excel, time management, problem solving skills
- Good communication between employees and reps, quick to respond, and willing/able to help reps in the field on the fly
- Organized and detail oriented; able to keep track & log numbers and manage calendars
- Basic math skills to measure area
Compensation & Benefits
- A fun office environment with many perks (Team camaraderie, team events, fun culture, and more!)
- Full benefits! (401K, medical/dental/vision insurance, vacation, etc. to meet your needs)
- Compensation: $15-18/hr
- $500 sign-on bonus!
- The opportunity to grow and work with sharp, motivated teammates, solving some of the business’ most unique challenges