Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to work with the Handy Technologies’ managed projects team, Angi’s highest growth revenue stream by launching new services & growing our newest line of business. This team is seeking a highly energetic and analytical Manager to develop and lead strategic relationships with the best Service Professionals in the industry. In this role, you will develop relationships with Service Professionals, negotiate contracts, develop and improve business processes and systems, manage Service Provider performance, and focus on Customer Satisfaction. You will analyze, report and problem solve on how the partnership is performing and ultimately whether customers are satisfied.
Success will require developing strong relationships with multiple Service Providers, being the face and voice of Angi and Handy to them across all topics - from the strategic vision to practical implementation - and bringing back feedback to the internal team at Angi so we can continue to improve our product and operations offering to keep the partners and their customers happy. As one of the key people in Handy’s highest priority and fastest growing business unit, your ability to lead your partnership will have a direct impact on Angi’s growth.
Handy is a startup company, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary.
What you’ll do
- You’ll do a bit of everything at the ground floor of a new and growing business!
- Lead Handy’s relationship with key Service Providers across the country
- Lead negotiations around margins and key performance indicators
- Design, present and refine Angi’s value proposition to the leading decision makers at our key partners
- Analyze partner performance, create reports and present back to partners to ensure they are engaged, informed and supportive of the Angi/Handy partnership
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to automate processes, build systems, and add features
- Balance multiple projects and priorities at once
What we're looking for
- 4-10 years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility including negotiation and decision making
- College degree; MBA preferred
- Prior home services experience a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and client hands - you’ll be interacting with folks all day
- High organizational ability and attention to detail - you’ll need to keep on top of a lot of moving parts
- A self starter who can work independently and proactively plan their own schedule
- Strong quantitative skills and aptitude. Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to dig deep into processes and identify areas for improvement
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly credits towards Handy services
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- $250 home office reimbursement to help you work your best from home
- A fun office in the Chelsea district of NYC, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered meals; foosball, office events and team outings - please note that this role with begin remotely
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world