Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Angi’s cutting edge performance marketing team is on a mission to help people love where they live. Our team works together to drive business growth and positive contribution margin by acquiring new customers and maximizing yield and revenue from paid marketing channels. The team has leadership visibility, 8-figure budgets, dedicated support from Google and Bing, and wide-open opportunities for growth. We are looking for analytical leaders and Display/GDN experts to grow our campaigns.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced performance marketing manager with expertise in GDN and display marketing as well as strong analytical skills, and business acumen to join our performance marketing team. You'll work to optimize portfolio operations in order to drive marketplace growth. Specifically, you will:
- Monitor and report on daily GDN/display portfolio performance and conduct analysis and investigations using Excel, Looker, and SQL.
- Participate in brainstorming, scoping and prioritizing new A/B test initiatives.
- Execute tests across GDN portfolios and 3rd party display partners in order to optimize performance and help tune algorithms in order to grow the scale and efficiency of our performance display marketing programs.
- Conduct tests on GDN best practices including:
- Portfolio Expansions
- Traffic Curation
- Ad Creative
- Evaluate test results using Excel & R to determine if the results meet success criteria and if they are statistically significant.
- Optimize campaigns to successfully meet ROI and run-rate goals using last touch attribution
- Develop and implement new strategies for portfolio volume growth
- Collaborate with our in-house analytics and technology teams to conduct performance deep dives and inspire the next generation of our portfolio management tools.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in using Google GDN and/or DV360 with large keyword portfolios and atleast 6 figure monthly search budgets.
- Deep understanding of algorithmic bidding strategies including tCPA & tROAS
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and the ability to turn trends into actionable insights and hypothesis
- Advanced proficiency with Excel is a must. Ability to use SQL is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills (e.g., coordinating, building consensus, influencing without authority, listening, being open to other perspectives)
- Passion for hands-on contribution as well as team management
- Strong oral and written communication
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world