Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe that home is the most important place on earth, and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes.
About the team:
The Angi Design & Creative Team is made up of Designers, Creatives, Writers, and Researchers. We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. Every member of the team is charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Creative Lead who can help us bring the new Angi brand to life. You will be highly collaborative with nearly every team across Angi—helping them solve problems both strategically and creatively. From large-scale integrated campaigns to seasonal and evergreen digital content, you’ll be driving everything from ideation through production.
You are a talented art director who is looking to make big impact, knows how to move fast, collaborate without ego, and design with an eye for beauty. You don’t see a line between design and copy, nor marketing and product—you know they are all interdependent. You are a natural problem solver and thoughtful in your approach to achieving shared goals. You are committed to delivering excellence every time.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of highly talented designers through complex creative challenges
- Design beautiful and thoughtful creative for consumer and pro audiences
- Concept, execute and launch integrated campaigns in partnership with the copy team
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing, editorial, sales, and comms teams to maintain brand consistency across various channels
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases for a variety of project types
Who you are:
- 5-8+ years of art direction or visual design experience in a creative agency, in-house or similar.
- Experienced in working across a multitude of channels – TV, video, OOH, email, organic social etc.
- A designer at heart
- A champion of users and user-centric design
- An evangelist and guardian of our brand
- An excellent communicator to diverse audiences
- An inspiring leader who believes that showing is better than telling
- An expert in designing for clarity and product performance
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this positions ranges from $100,000-140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world