Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role
Angi is seeking an executive to lead a $100M+ business line with end-to-end ownership of the P&L. This leader will be responsible for developing targeted strategies, launching new product offerings, optimizing operations, and driving top line growth while addressing the unique needs of Homeowners and Service Professionals.
This is a unique opportunity to own the performance of an important and fast-growing area of our overall business. In this role, you are expected to meet and exceed the revenue and profit targets of your business line. You will own the strategy, partnering cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, Ops, Product etc. in order to lead its execution. You will be expected to know your business inside out – as well as its Service Pro and Homeowner customers – and be an advocate of it with executive leadership and throughout the organization.
We are looking for an exceptional leader and team player with experience in a product-forward company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be fully responsible for the financial success of the P&L
- Driving the strategy for a high growth P&L, including delivering the monthly and annual goals while continuously evaluating opportunities to improve revenue and profitability of your domain
- Demonstrating results on self-initiated vision/strategy, from opportunity identification to stakeholder alignment to delivered impact
- Make data-driven decisions in our test-and learn culture to validate hypotheses and inform business priorities
- Collaborating with internal and external teams. You will have to work closely with people in the product, marketing, operations and CX, as well as teams at our sister brands, to succeed.
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant experience with evidence of increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated results on self-initiated vision/strategy, from opportunity identification to stakeholder alignment to delivered impact
- Exceptional strategic thinking and creative problem solving. Past consulting experience is a plus
- Ability to inspire an teams through challenges and uncertainty and instill confidence with external partners
- Background in data driven decision making, coupled with having an appreciation for design, brand and consumer experience
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player with great leadership potential
- Significant experience with / exposure to product-driven organizations, digital marketing, eCommerce
- Held positions of commensurate scope, responsibility, complexity and accountability
- MBA preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world