Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
At Angi, our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals and we aspire to connect these tens of thousands of small businesses with homeowners looking to love where they live. Key to making our service professionals as successful as they can be and connecting the right homeowner to the right pro is building our Retention Marketing Analytics skillset and delivering data-based personalized communications to engage, educate, activate, and inspire our homeowners and service professionals.
What you’ll do
- Support the execution of marketing strategies the Consumer and/or SP Retention Marketing teams, including improved messaging, targeting, channel optimization and campaign management
- Create transparency by building and maintaining dashboards, reporting, analysis, and other insights to track the Consumer and/or Service Professional experience through our channels, and beyond. Based on this, continuously pursue optimization in how we execute marketing at Angi
- Provide analytic insights to build out offer strategy, loyalty program, audience segmentation and similar retention marketing efforts
- Create appropriate targets for the Consumer and/or Service Professional Retention Marketing Teams
- Be a key voice in the room as we build a pipeline of future Consumer and Service Professional strategies
- Present and communicate results and recommendations to leadership teams across Angi
- Work cross-functionally to build underlying technology, models, and processes to help Consumers and/or Service Professionals
- Help build and grow the Consumer and/or Service Professional Retention Marketing Teams
Who you are:
- 4+ years relevant experience in an analytical capacity.
- Marketing analytics experience required, including email performance analytics
- Proven track record of driving impactful insights in any of offer strategy, loyalty strategy or segmentation a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Advanced SQL knowledge, expertise in Excel, and Looker (or Tableau) experience
- Excellence in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting on results.
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed.
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Master’s degree and/or home services industry experience a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $75,000-$100,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world