Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team
The digital marketing analytics team will collaborate with marketing channel owners, campaign managers, and various internal stakeholders that are responsible for driving 500MM+ annually in revenue from consumer and service professional acquisition. The team will be strategic business partners who work across Angi’s portfolio of brands and all major digital platforms (SEM, Paid App, Display, Social, and Affiliate). The goal will be to arm digital marketers with the tools and data needed to make important investment decisions.
About the role
Angi is looking for a dedicated, analytical and technically skilled leader to join the Digital Marketing Analytics team. This position will oversee a small analytics team to support an increasingly sophisticated digital marketing program. The Analytics Manager will both drive data-driven analysis and opportunity assessment in addition to contributing hands-on to analysis and insight generation. This role requires a solid understanding of online conversion, optimization, and a solid base of statistical and analytic abilities. Collaborating with multiple stakeholders (Finance, Data Science, BI, and Marketing), this role will be instrumental in continuing to drive success in digital marketing.
Some of the key analytical problems we will tackle include:
- Create transparency on performance marketing KPIs through adhoc analysis and reporting
- Advise on how we allocate budget across, and within channels, to maximize ROAS and EBITDA
- Identify ways we improve lead quality across our marketing channels
- Identify the optimal balance between consumer demand and supply-side inventory
- Iterate on our current repeat use and LTV models to find the true value of our investments
- Work to provide a holistic digital attribution model to better understand consumer journeys (especially for high conversion funnel channels like Social and Display)
- Measure incrementality of our marketing dollars to ensure maximum ROI in every channel
What you'll do
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and digital marketing strategy in order to be a subject matter expert on all data relating to the digital marketing team
- Develop and mentor a growing digital marketing analytics team
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis that will improve customer acquisition
- Present and communicate results and recommendations to leadership teams across Angi
- Improve digital performance through designing experiments, analyzing results, and communicating performance trends to stakeholders across the organization in a clear, concise manner
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into different drivers of channel performance and leverage analysis and insights to drive tests or future initiatives
- Partner with business owners to build, automate, and ensure the accuracy of business-critical reporting to support digital marketing
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Stats, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business analytics role
- 1+ years leading or managing a team of analysts
- Advanced SQL knowledge, expertise in Excel, and Looker (or Tableau) experience
- Strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (Python, and/or R experience is a huge plus)
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on demands of the business
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Experience in a dual-sided marketplace, e-commerce, or on-demand business
- Strong understand of digital marketing platforms preferred
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics experience a plus
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $75,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world