Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team:
You will be part of the small, lean, craft-focused, and extremely heavy-hitting brand team. This team is responsible for defining the new Angi brand and how it shows up in the world for consumers and pros.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Brand Design Lead who can help us bring this new brand to life. You will be highly collaborative with nearly every team across Angi—helping them solve problems both strategically and creatively. From large-scale integrated campaigns to seasonal and evergreen digital content, you’ll be driving everything from ideation through production.
You are a talented art director who is looking to make big impact, knows how to move fast, collaborates without ego, and designs with an eye for beauty. You are a natural problem solver and thoughtful in your approach to achieve shared goals.
What you'll do:
- Concept and produce direct response and brand campaigns for consumer and pro brands
- Proactively identify opportunities to elevate the brand—from how we capture case studies and testimonials to building out our illustration and photography libraries.
- Influence and guide your brand / marketing / design teams to consider the end-to-end customer experience while creating solutions.
- Lead and collaborate with the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases for a variety of project types
- Take responsibility for the final creative output
Who you are:
- 5+ years designing and concepting integrated campaigns (digital, print, social etc.)
- Excellent understanding of brand guidelines and design systems
- Understanding of and a passion for user-centered design principles
- Proficient in all common design tools are a must (including Figma). Talent and skill in illustration and motion would be a welcome bonus.
- Skilled understanding of the creative process and how to collaborate with other designers
- Skilled in participating in creative critiques
- Ability to move fast and explore many ideas at once, while working diligently and meeting deadlines
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world