Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team:
The Product Analytics team provides analysis for and works closely with the product teams who develop and test different consumer and service provider experiences on our site and app. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work daily with the operations and product leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive value and quantify that value as it pertains to financial performance. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical knowhow, and quantitative skills while providing insights to the company.
What will you do?
- Assist in analysis efforts to support 1) the discovery phase of new strategic initiatives and 2) the evaluation phase of recently implemented initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to develop comprehensive data assets and exploit those assets with powerful visualizations and analyses
- Conduct independent analysis with the intent to provide actionable items that foster new and creative ways to enhance and improve our product
- Assist in the management of the current reporting portfolios as well as the creation of new reporting portfolios to ensure that standardized reports are insightful, accurate, and timely
- Perform quality assurance techniques on data, and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Act as a business resource for cross-functional teams and meetings
What qualities are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Data Analytics
- Familiar with data wrangling techniques using tools such as MS SQL and Tableau Prep
- Familiar with data visualization techniques using tools such as Tableau and/or Looker
- Familiar with web analytics using tools such as Adobe Experience Cloud
- Appetite to continually learn new analytical techniques and/or technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc) with technical and non-technical staff
- Demonstrable teamwork skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world