Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role
Angi is seeking to fill a few key roles in its newly formed Category Management team. Angi’s leadership launched this team to ensure we develop targeted strategies, tailored product, and optimized operations to address the unique needs of Homeowners and Service Professionals we serve – all in the strong belief that this is necessary to unlock and further accelerate the company’s growth.
The Senior Associate will work directly with the Managers and Directors on the Category Management team to drive growth of a specific home project category (or several subcategories). This is a unique opportunity to help lay the strategic and analytical foundation for growth. In this role, you are expected to develop and conduct analyses of large internal datasets, to translate your findings into actionable insights for the organization, and to present those to the Category Management team and beyond. You will work cross-functionally to support and drive large new category initiatives and tests with research, analysis, project management, and potentially also by lending a hand operationally. You will be expected to know your category (or subcategories) inside out.
We are looking for highly analytical individuals with management consulting experience (or similar), who are excited to wear strategy and analytics hats.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own analyses (both one-off and weekly/monthly) that provide actionable insights into metrics, performance, issues and opportunities to improve and grow relevant home project categories
- Deep-dive into quantitative data and build dynamic models to inform decision-making and home project category growth strategies
- Complement your quantitative insights with qualitative data, market research, competitive analysis, etc.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure your tests and projects are progressing as planned
- Build and share clear and concise presentations that summarize your findings and progress and lead to clear recommendations
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Deep knowledge of Excel required, SQL knowledge preferred, and must have significant experience framing up analyses independently
- Demonstrated experience gathering data from various sources and driving strategic insight
- An eye for the detail, excellent QA habits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient in PowerPoint
- Management consulting experience (or similar strategy experience) at a top firm strongly preferred
- An interest in Angi, home services, marketplaces and / or product-driven organizations
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world