About the role:
We are seeking experienced, results-driven Senior Product Managers to drive growth at Angi Services, our rapidly growing fixed-price business. This person will have the opportunity to redefine and digitize the delivery of home services as part of an extremely fast-moving, entrepreneurial team. A successful candidate has an owner’s mindset and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for customers in both the digital realm and the real world.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand our users (both consumers and service professionals), their problems, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Build amazing products our customers and pros can’t live without
- Think beyond the bounds of the digital product to figure out how we can deliver value in the real world
- Define product and business goals and the strategy and roadmap to deliver them
- Launch new products and features with a detailed and thoughtful testing approach
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most important things
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver for customers and pros
- Constantly work to discover new customer problems and new opportunities
Who you are:
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.”
Skills and Experiences needed for success:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing product experience, including leadership of an engineering team
- A track record of solving hard problems and bringing new products to market
- Deep experience A/B testing at scale
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Graduate degree strongly preferred
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position, but we welcome applications for talented product managers located anywhere in the US.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000 - $170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world