Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
The Product Analytics team provides analysis for and works closely with the product teams who develop and test different consumer and service provider experiences on our site and app. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work daily with the operations and product leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive value and quantify that value as it pertains to financial performance. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical knowhow, and quantitative skills while providing insights to the company.
What you’ll do:
As a vital part of our growing analytics team, you’ll step into a strategic support position that partners closely with our Product teams. You’ll have the opportunity to grow a team that will directly focus on product analysis to further our product performance. At Angi, our analytics team is responsible for providing solid analysis so we can make the best possible decisions to improve the consumer experience, increase revenue and reach a wider customer base.
- Develop and mentor a growing product analytics team
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis that generates insight and improvement in product performance
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive business decisions and champion change
- Monitor product release cycles to ensure appropriate reporting is available
- Evaluate customer satisfaction and understanding long term economics within an evolving product landscape
- Present and communicate results and recommendations to leadership teams across Angi
- Implement statistical tests to measure new product economics
This is not a "take orders' environment - you are here for your passion and input about improving Angi.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business analytics role
- 1+ years leading or managing a team of analysts
- 3+ years SQL experience, with knowledge of relational databases
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Experience synthesizing information from numerous sources and presenting concise analyses
- Marketplace or e-commerce experience a plus
- Looker, Tableau, Python, and/or R experience gets you major bonus points
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on demands of the business
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000-$150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world