Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team:
We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. You will be charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
About the role:
You will be part of a small, lean, craft-focused, and extremely heavy-hitting design core team. The team is responsible for defining the new Angi brand, including design systems and all things that define Angi in the digital space.
You’re an experienced, driven design lead (or Art Director in some other companies) who knows how to move fast, collaborates without ego, and designs with an eye for beauty. You are a hands-on creative leader who is a natural problem solver and thoughtful in your approach to achieve shared goals. You have experience leading projects alone and with a team all while staying committed to delivering excellence every time.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for making thoughtful, beautiful, and detailed work
- Lead conceptual and visual development of various projects alone or in teams
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases for a variety of projects types
- Lead projects for our internal and/or external designers, illustrators, photographers, and videographers to execute high-quality content
- Take responsibility for the final creative output
Who you are:
- 5 - 8 years designing experiences on mobile and web
- Excellent understanding of scalable design systems
- Proficient in providing design direction to other designers
- Proficient in all of common design tools are a must (including Figma). Prototyping skills is a plus. Talent and skill in illustration and motion would be a welcome bonus.
- Skilled understanding of the creative process and seeks out ways to improve and streamline
- Skilled in participating and leading creative critiques
- Ability to move fast and explore many ideas at once, while working diligently and meeting deadlines
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $115,000-150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world