Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for a motivated and talented Media Analyst to join our best-in-class Brand Marketing team. In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to support an in-house agency that plans, buys and measures the performance of large-scale TV, Streaming Video, Streaming Audio, Radio and Digital campaigns. An innovative mindset, analytical background, innate curiosity and superb organizational skills are required. If you are passionate about analytics and want to see the output of your work directly impact the business, then this role is for you!
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Media Analyst will help oversee the performance of branded media, including analyzing tests, optimizing the media mix and identifying areas for increased efficiency or growth. In this role, you will:
- Prepare reports and analyses from numerous sources including internal database tools, third party systems, APIs and data feeds
- Interpret data and generate insights, leading to recommendations for optimizations
- Measure the effectiveness of test campaigns and make recommendations for rollout
- Develop strong relationships with the Buying & Planning teams to ensure that optimization recommendations are reflected in future buys
- Work cross functionally with the Product and Business Intelligence teams to ensure that all data processes are running smoothly, solving issues as they arise
- Own the set-up, implementation and maintenance of all brand media pixels and click-through links
- Translate data into a story with actionable recommendations for key stakeholders, including the Executive team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, or a related field
- Excel expertise – you are a power user of Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical – your math and analytical skills are superior. You have a strong attention to detail and can work with and analyze large data sets.
- Intellectually curious – you can formulate ideas and have the drive to implement them
- Excellent communicator - a strong listener with excellent communications skills and the ability to speak with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Driven to succeed - you are a results-oriented, organized individual who can manage multiple projects at once. You take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish. You ask questions and are motivated to learn.
- Possess a love for the web, technology, marketing and business
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager and SQL is a bonus
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000 - $60,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world