Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
This position is a great combination of customer service and sales, that provides the opportunity to earn commissions on top of a base pay.
It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to Angi to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. The HomeAdvisor powered by Angi team is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
Where are we located?
Customer Solutions Point
The Customer Solutions team needs an enthusiastic, self-motivated team member who will join the frontline of our Problem Resolution team. Problem Resolution Points field calls as they relate to poor experiences with service professionals in our network. The responsibilities for a Problem Resolution Point is to thoroughly document complaints, submit rating and reviews, and educate both homeowners and contractors on HomeAdvisor’s Problem Resolution process.
Individuals who find success in a Customer Solution’s position have strong customer service skills, experience in call de-escalation, the ability to transition between tasks effectively, and a willingness to adapt to an evolving environment.
- Inbound Calls from homeowners and service professionals
- Outbound follow-up calls on voicemails and/or emails
- Approve or decline ratings aligned with HomeAdvisor terms and conditions
- Document complaints and set appropriate expectations
- Provide superior customer service to SP and homeowner client base
- Thorough documentation of interactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of handling escalated calls through active listening and empathy
- Ability to multi task and think critically
- Ability to proofread grammar and spelling
- Attention to detail
- This position is scheduled Monday-Saturday
- Pay differential for Saturday shifts
Pay Rate is $16-17/hour