Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Angi is seeking a driven and creative individual to join the Home Exterior Category Management team. In this role, you will identify and execute innovative strategies to grow our business directly with customers and alongside industry partners. This includes building relationships with current and prospective customers and partners, identifying win-win opportunities and bringing those to life.
This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with a range of departments and stakeholders both internally and externally (in Sales, Business Development, Consumer Partnerships, Product, Finance, Operations, Customer Experience and Legal), solving a range of diverse and challenging problems. Success in this role will drive near-term revenue and position Angi for sustainable long-term growth as an industry leader.
What you'll do:
- Build and own strategic relationships with current and prospective customers which are home services pros in the home exterior industry
- Identify new partnership opportunities and models based on your understanding of category landscape and trends as well as partners’ business goals
- Support brainstorming/ideation sessions with large/national service providers, manufacturers, and distributors, in partnership with internal teams, to identify and shape development of new and better product experiences for pros
- Identify product, marketing and other investments needed and create supporting plans, financial models and business cases
- Negotiate agreements with pros and industry partners, managing risks and understanding partners’ goals and incentives
- Lend category-specific perspective, insight and support to internal Sales and Marketing teams in pursuit of their goals
- Prepare clear, concise pitches and presentations that summarize points of view, insights and recommendations for internal and external stakeholders
- Travel to meet with pros/partners and represent Angi at industry events (estimated 25-50% of the time in normal business circumstances)
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility in Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Corporate Development, Strategy, Marketing and/or Management Consulting
- A customer-centric mindset
- Exceptional strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven success in identifying new opportunities and taking them from idea through implementation within an organization.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships inside and outside of Angi in order to cultivate a robust pipeline of deal opportunities
- Very strong, concise communication and presentation skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player with demonstrated leadership potential
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA not required, but preferred
- A passion for Angi and where it is headed
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $100,000 - $130,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world