Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
Our Sales Origination team(s) and Client Success team(s) work together to ensure that service providers are set up with quality advertising that meets their needs and have a dedicated resource throughout their advertising campaign. We are rapidly expanding our network of service providers and we are growing our Client Success team to manage accounts for these advertisers. Internally and to our clients, we refer to our account management team as Client Success Managers. To join this elite team, you will need passion for managing portfolios of strategic accounts in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned accounts and work to holistically understand the customer’s needs
- Oversee various aspects for the overall account, which include: strategy, product adoption, contracts, pricing, billing, and all related customer service issues
- Drive ROI for customers and assist them with recognizing the value proposition of Angi
- Develop a sales/account services framework and process that is effective/consistent portfolio-wide
- Partner with customers to configure an advertising solution that encompasses all of Angi’s products and services
- Perform related duties as required or assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to put together, negotiate through, and close complex deals
- Possess and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize change and overcome objections
- Ability to devise effective customized marketing plans
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate adaptability
- Highly effective negotiator
- Displays significant interpersonal savvy, with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to learn on the fly and pick up new concepts quickly
- Demonstrates business acumen – understanding how businesses work and are structured
- Must be action oriented and proactive
- Composure under pressure and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Functional/technical skills – particularly with Internet, email, and phone
- Develop relationships with peers to drive team morale
- Ability to problem solve and work to correct customer issues
- Self-development to improve and build on current skills
- Superior time management and planning ability
- Highly effective communicator; via the phone and in written communications
- Knowledge of sales best practices and sales metrics required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Strong computer skills required, particularly with Internet and email
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling!
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.