Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
This position is a great combination of customer service and sales, that provides the opportunity to earn commissions on top of a base pay.
It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to Angi to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. The HomeAdvisor powered by Angi team is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
Where are we located?
- Making inbound or outbound calls to our customers
- Giving excellent service to each customer
- Cross and up-sell other services through quality conversation with customers
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
What we offer to our employees:
- $14.77 per hour + commission
- A full range of benefits—that start after 90 days
- Up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
- Opportunity for growth – where you want to go within Angi is up to you (hint hint, all of our managers are promoted from within).
- NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
What we look for in a Customer Care Representative:
- Outgoing, with a great personality and people skills to match.
- Dynamic, driven, and competitive—Angi is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred, but not required.
- Upselling experience preferred, but again not required.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- High-Speed hardline Internet connection required
- (This position is currently 100% remote for the time, but will require you to come back into our Golden, CO office)
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.