START DATE: January 2, 2018
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVE
- Reinforce Andela’s brand in the US and Africa through engaging photos and videos assets
- Support demand generation efforts that increase engagement and the speed of trust transfer to our audience
- Work directly with the Studio Team via the Media Coordinator, to support projects across multiple departments including recruitment and in-country operations
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- An online photos/videos/graphic design portfolio showing earlier works to where you are now to be included in your application. Applications without a link to an online portfolio will not be considered.
- Intermediate photography and videography skills.
- Experience with:
- Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Lightroom & Photoshop. Adobe InDesign is an added advantage
- Social media platforms and strategies (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Solid organizational skills to support the rest of the team
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to continually improve
- Curate audio, photos, videos & designs telling the Andela story and it's partners from Uganda.
- Create content aimed at supporting recruitment & lead gen audiences across all mediums.
- Work with the People & Culture department to generate content to build Andela's culture in Uganda.
- Work with the Studio team via the Traffic Manager to deliver content as requested to various departments within the organization.
- Ensure proper archiving of all media collected from Uganda.
- Prepare assets for the organization newsletter
- Departmental graphic design work
- Ensure 100% brand consistency across work output
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns