Sales Enablement Manager
As Andela rapidly grows our Sales team, the ability to onboard and develop our team members effectively is critical to our success. The Sales Enablement Manager at Andela will develop and deliver programs to make our global Sales and Partner Experience teams’ working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. You will be responsible for designing, managing, and optimizing the plan to ensure Sales and Partner Experience has the training and resources to exceed their goals and objectives.
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage. We recently raised an additional $40M in Series C funding, bringing our funding total to $80M from VCs like the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRE, and Spark Capital.
- Own and execute the strategy for enablement programs including: role-specific onboarding, ongoing skill training for role excellence, cross-functional trainings, sales tools and process that drive efficiency
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships and collaboration between Sales, Marketing, Product and Sales Operations
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, positioning materials, etc.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need and that sales is aware of new content
- Leverage various learning strategies that enable our global teams including e-learning, self-study, instructor-led techniques, and certification programs
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales & Partner Success Playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Enablement investments and programs
- Ensure consistent adoption of the sales methodology in partnership with sales and sales operations leadership
- Must demonstrate past successes in designing, developing, and facilitating enablement programs that help B2B reps to achieve quota
- Highly skilled in cross-functional project management and developing processes
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem solving mindset
- Ability to develop programs using data insights and leverage KPIs to measure impact and success
- Prior experience in SaaS Sales Enablement or Productivity, Sales a plus.
- Must have 3+ years experience enabling Sales Team success
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com