Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
The Director of Partner Experience will lead a team of account managers. Focus on driving positive outcomes including adoption of the business model, partner retention and expansion, and referrals among Andela’s growing clientbase. This individual should be passionate about day-to-day management of teams and driving partner success.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of account management professionals who demonstrate best-in-class knowledge and support of Andela’s partners.
- Establish expectations for the team and manage individuals to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly growth targets.
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes for the assignment and ongoing support of partners from the onboarding process through the extent of the partner relationships; always seeking to drive engagement and NPS.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly partner health and sales forecasts.
- Coach individual team members on pipeline opportunity management within existing partners.
- Optimize and evolve all of the team’s processes through data-driven, results-oriented evaluation and experimentation.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with team members to review activities and results; guide further direction, evaluate performance and develop coaching plans.
- Work closely with Andela’s VP of Sales and other senior revenue team members to evaluate and evolve Andela’s short- and medium-term tactics to drive partner retention and upsells.
- Propose plans to define geographic focuses, targeted accounts and/or vertically assigned industries for members of the team.
- Own program management of key department initiatives quarterly.
- Work with team members to develop business plans and playbooks.
- Set aggressive sales and retention goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
- Work interdepartmentally with revenue, learning, success and finance teams.
- 7-12 years of experience in high growth technology environments
- 3-5 years of management experience in a sales or account management capacity
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement in a product or services environment
- Ability to partner with senior to C-level contacts at small to enterprise companies
- Experience maintaining and growing a $10M - 50M book of business
- Fully represent our EPIC values with our team members and partners.
- You must be an exceptional coach who can both work with salespeople on the front lines while also develop and execute coaching plans for the team’s continued development.
- You must be a creative, entrepreneurial salesperson with exceptional leadership and critical thinking skills.
- You must have a strong understanding of how to navigate both high growth and larger organizations, as well as a strong ability to evaluate the merit of creative new tactics.
- Extensive experience closing expansion deals in the $100K to $1M+ ARR range
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Salesforce.com proficiency required.