Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
- You will be the first point of contact for all IT-related issues and escalate to the appropriate levels.
- Proven knowledge of SaaS-based ( Okta CI, Google Workspace, GCP, Slack, BetterCloud, Zoom, GitHub) business applications.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Proven knowledge managing cloud-based user directory, IAM, Multi-Factor, Single Sign-on Service.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Proven knowledge of networking and security protocols and concepts.
- Advanced understanding of Incident Management and Change Management.
- Operational understanding of risk management, vulnerability management and cloud security.
- Proven knowledge of managing VPN and other security applications
- Proven knowledge of managing public cloud computing platforms i.e GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Creates and leverages metrics and reporting to identify trends within the environment and collaborate effectively with other stakeholders to build valued add and scalable solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven knowledge building REST/RESTful API’s Implementing, integrating and documenting lifecycle and performing definition and feasibility analysis
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps and selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Proven knowledge of Linux and Microsoft server architecture.
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
- You have experience designing, managing and monitoring IAM services including Single Sign On (SAML), Multi-factor, and Group Policies.
- You have experience in managing, configuring, and troubleshooting corporate software applications such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Zapier, Zoom, BetterCloud, Sophos, CloudFlare, and Airwatch.
- 6+ years’ experience in the IT support environment is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies – TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, SDWAN, SDN etc.
- Proven knowledge of troubleshooting MacOS/Windows, Network infrastructure, Saas Applications.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Professional experience with cloud infrastructure.
This role is fully remote #LI-LC1
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.