Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help us drive growth and increase adoption across our talent marketplace by refining our positioning, messaging and materials and launching new products and features to our global talent. You will represent the voice of the customer across our global talent network and leverage those insights to help us attract top talent and drive adoption of our talent products. Ideally, you have a proven ability to drive cross-functional teams towards successful business outcomes, and have partnered with Product Management and Engineering to drive discovery and research, and are more than comfortable with basic financial modeling.
- Deliver in-depth understanding of talent personas, job search behavior, channels, and Andela’s value proposition across different practice areas, levels, and regions
- Work with product, engineering, and marketing leadership to develop campaigns, messaging, frameworks, research, and any other collateral needed to help communicate value and drive adoption
- Support the identification, evaluation, prioritization, and go-to-market planning of new products that enhance user value
- In the first 30 days you will familiarize yourself with our product offering, marketing materials, and the leadership team at Andela
- In the first 60 days will have established yourself as a trusted partner to our Talent Experience, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams and identified ways to support their respective efforts
- Beyond the first 90 days you will drive initiatives to establish repeatable processes for evaluating the competitive landscape, maintaining our content, and evaluating and launching new features and products
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience at a B2B or B2B2C marketplace company with evidence of expanding responsibilities and ownership; experience marketing to software developers or other tech talent is a plus
- Ability to balance the strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking with deep customer empathy and understanding of underlying motivations
- Analytical and strategic - deep analytical skills, demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, and keen ability to evaluate alternatives and make compelling recommendations
- Grit and comfort working with ambiguity – you have demonstrated perseverance toward a lofty goal through building relationships with cross-functional teams, bringing a sense of clarity and purpose to others and rallying around execution
The estimated US base compensation range for this role is $78k to $175k. Andela is a fully global remote organization and our compensation ranges are set with reference to pay benchmark data provided by independent pay survey providers. This range is based on national US data, and exact pay for this role will be determined based on various factors including experience, skills, location and market demands. Some roles may be eligible for additional rewards, including bonus, commission or incentive.
Please note that this salary range applies only to US based roles.
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.