Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, you will manage a portfolio of customers, develop new business to grow overall client revenue. This is a quota-carrying role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a great career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Andela through a consultative and value-driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
- 10+ years of experience selling into Fortune 500, Global 2000 clients
- Consistent achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory closing service offerings
- Industry expertise either in consulting, human capital management technology, staffing or recruiting industry
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Passion for Andela and a strong motivation to bring in new customers to maximize revenue
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business
- Ability to play well with others on your team through collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Proficiency in salesforce, salesloft, and other CRM or automation tools
The estimated US base compensation range for this role is $137K to 159K plus variable bonus paid on production. Andela is a fully global remote organization and our compensation ranges are set with reference to pay benchmark data provided by independent pay survey providers. This range is based on national US data, and exact pay for this role will be determined based on various factors including experience, skills, location and market demands. Some roles may be eligible for additional rewards, including bonus, commission or incentive.
Please note that this salary range applies only to US based roles.
This role is fully remote and should be located on the East Coast, USA to be primed for travel when it picks back up
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.