Help the next generation of African (alts: Nigerian, Kenyan, East African) technology leaders gain the skills to be globally employable software developers.
- Mentor aspiring software developers
- Run simulated software development team sprints
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input
- Track and measure skill development using Andela’s unique learning systems
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Professional Software Development (ex: Web development in JS, Python, Ruby, etc. or Mobile Development in Android or iOS)
- Instructional Design in Computer Programming or Software
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- Mentorship or Coaching in Software Engineering/Development
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.