Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the most exciting technology companies in America?
Andela is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Sales Development organization. You’ll find opportunities for Andela developers to work with high-growth software companies around the world, and specialize in finding and engaging high-quality prospects over phone, voicemail, and email.
You’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of technology executives and recruiting them into conversations with our Account Executive team, who will close deals. After a year of consistently meeting goals, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into a closing role too. Sound exciting? Read on -- you might be a fit with us!
Andela helps companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams with Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in Austin, NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Prospect and engage engineering leaders in a high-activity, high-energy environment
- Build and manage your pipeline leveraging our outbound sales software, including Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals and achieving them
- Provide smooth and value-add transitions into longer conversations with our Account Executives
- Develop top performer sales skills with our ongoing trainings
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in weekly meetings and fun team contests
- Earn additional prizes by working hard and having fun!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence and ability to focus on the task at hand
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Track record of over-achieving goals, in the classroom, playing field, or business
- 0-2 years of work experience, start-up or trained sales experience a plus
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Live Andela’s EPIC Values… we have a strict “no-jerk” policy!
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.