Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced client service and project delivery professional to work with our most strategic, global (F500) clients based in the United Kingdom and/or continental Europe, helping them use the power of the Andela model, drive groundbreaking strategies and deliver value. Ideal candidates come from a consulting background and have deep experience leading client relationships, and crafting solutions to address business challenges.
- Client Partners are responsible for ensuring the profitability and stability of their portfolio, driving incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate technical and sales skills to help our enterprise clients achieve outstanding scale, drive innovation, and transform digitally.
- Establishing and developing significant relationships within the C-Suite and Director level, with an ability to develop and drive initiatives to consistently deliver results, even under challenging circumstances.
- Keen sense of business awareness and foresight, and experience in developing strategic account plans and engagement approaches.
- Will possess an entrepreneurial and strategic approach, understand and use current industry trends and a wide range of data to develop complex sales and marketing strategies to improve enterprise relationships and develop demand, including expansion in your assigned client portfolio
- Client Partners connect Enterprise customers with our high quality engineers and provide oversight for delivery while ensuring steps are taken to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Work closely with sales expansion teams, marketing and leadership teams to expand, elevate and fortify existing relationships and new ones.
- Accustomed to or seeking work in a highly collaborative, fun, fast paced, and energetic environment that is seeking top caliber client professionals to join our team!
- 15+ years of experience in Digital Consulting or Managed Services sales, Account and Program Management & direct experience selling into F500 clients in multiple industries
- Experience running and selling into complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with sales teams in Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience and familiarity with DevOps models, various platform architectures, general knowledge of tech stacks, Ux/Bx.
- 10+ years of experience in a quota carrying role
- Outstanding executive presence and C-suite experience
- Successful portfolio management experience with the ability to drive incremental revenue within an assigned portfolio.
- Outstanding hunting and farming skills and experience.
- Experience negotiating enterprise agreements and closing deals
- Salesforce & Cloud experience a plus!
- This role must be located in the UK or European time zones (UTC/GMT +0 - +2).
This role is fully remote #LI-Remote #LI-LC
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.