Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
Andela is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Client Growth, marketing team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in developing Andela’s paid acquisition growth strategy.
As a T-shaped marketer, you will be excited to build a center of performance marketing excellence in-house as your specialism: owning paid channel experimentation across AARRR (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue) and drive Client growth, whilst also remaining curious about new, alternative levers to drive growth.
- Hypothesize, launch and optimize paid activities across new and existing channels
- Own OKR’s for each quarter (e.g. CAC/ROAS/CPC/CTR)(e.g. customer acquisition costs/return on ad spend/cost per click/clickthrough rate), achieving a sustainable paid acquisition and activation program
- Launch Campaigns in-house, and with external agencies to support a suite of activities that are aligned to our north star metric(s)
- Be a strong collaborator, working with our internal experts across the marketplace: creative, content, product, and sales to develop campaigns
- Contribute to improving meaningful performance marketing dashboards, reports, and internal enablement
- Align paid activities with our Inbound and ABM strategy, with a focus on acquiring and activating key targets and accounts
- Establish an experimentation program for continuous improvement
- 5+ years of Performance Marketing experience in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally PLG SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- Growth hacker, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Experience in generating high-yield paid acquisition with measurable ROI
- Proven track record of managing and scaling budgets
- Certified in Google and Facebook Ads is a plus.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.